CINCINNATI ELOPEMENT LOCATIONS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR DAY STANDOUT FROM THE REST. THE TOP 10 PLACES TO ELOPE IN CINCINNATI, OHIO. THIS BLOG COVERS FREE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR VENUES, PLUS INEXPENSIVE VENUES. ELOPING DOESN’T HAVE TO BE IN VEGAS OR SOMEWHERE EXTRAVAGANT IF YOU DON’T WANT IT TO BE. CINCINNATI IS FULL OF HIDDEN GEMS FOR YOUR PERFECT ELOPEMENT.
This is one of the best hiking elopement locations in Cincinnati. I discovered this trail after moving to Ohio and I absolutely love it.
- Park your car and follow the trees to find the small path to your river oasis. Only a 2 minute walk to this beautiful spot.
- The river flows through after a good rainfall and there is a hiking trail that has scenic views of the Ohio river. I recommend staying down on the rocks with the river because the hike is long, steep and you can’t see too much unless it’s winter.
- No permit necessary! Bring your officiant with you and then hop in the river for a dip. You won’t regret getting those photos, I promise.
The Promont House is a boutique event venue that is one of my top Cincinnati elopement locations. From the moment your drive up to The Promont House, you will be absolutely blown away. There is so much beauty hidden within this place which truly makes it a GEM.
- Can seat up to 50 guests indoors and up to 150 outdoors. The indoor space of The Promont House is stunning and great for your cocktail hour or having an intimate dinner with your closest friends/family.
- Multiple photo opportunities throughout the property which will make your elopement photography unlike any other.
- Secluded, relaxing and historical. Be amazed by this place by clicking HERE.
The Somerhaus Event Space is the sister of the most rad bar in Cincinnati, Somerset. Somerhaus is an industrial chic event venue in Cincinnati with greenery and eclectic decor that you’ll drool over.
- Seating capacity is 68 at the main tables, plus additional seating in lounge areas. Venue capacity is around 100 cocktail style.
- Somerhaus is perfect for couples who are searching for a self service elopement venue in Cincinnati. You can bring in your own alcohol for an additional fee or ask their staff to provide services for you. You can prepare food and drinks in their kitchen.
- Amazing decor already setup so you hardly have to bring anything in! If you need to, they have a garage door that will make things easy for everyone who is catering and/or helping your day. The elopement venue comes with; a pair of huge dining tables offering seating for up to 68 people, two lounge areas with sofas, armchairs and coffee tables. They have additional chairs available for ceremonies.
- Learn more about this unique and badass elopement location HERE.
The park sits above Columbia Parkway in a neighborhood that is now lined with restored, beautiful homes.
- Gorgeous views of the Cincinnati Skyline and Ohio river
- You can DIY your own wedding arbor and bring it with you.
- Perfect place for an intimate elopement ceremony, photos and then take the party to another location!
- Permit may be required by Cincinnati parks. Check out all of the info and inquire HERE.
This venue has the perfect intimate spot for your elopement.
- Different ceremony options: 1) There is a sunroom that accommodates up to 30 people and overlooks the private lake. 2) You can setup a stunning reception table with the sunset behind you on the open farm. 3) There is a pine tree forest and apple orchard that has stunning views.
- You have the option of a bridal cottage that also has sleep accommodations for a small amount of guests.
- Check out this stunning venue HERE.
If you’re down for driving about two hours out from Cincinnati, it is well worth the drive. The best cliffside elopement location awaits you.
- The hike up is a little steep but it is only 20 minutes to this beautiful location.
- Hikers will pass by during depending on the time of year but everyone is so respectful.
- You can take photos on the cliff or hike through the trail with your attire for badass scenery.
- No permit required! That’s the best freaking part. Bring your officiant, photographer and have a simple 30 minute ceremony with just you + your boo.
- Check it out HERE.
Near Conkle’s Hollow, you’ll find the waterfall wonders of Hocking Hills. This is a great adventure elopement location in Ohio.
- Multiple waterfalls available with lush green trees, cliffsides and more beautiful scenery throughout.
- Some hikes are easy and others are more difficult. Check out All Trails for all of the information you need!
- Endless photo possibilities and hiking spots throughout.
- Permit required and you can contact them HERE.
Across the street from the Khron Conservatory, the Hinkle Gazebo hides inside Eden Park for an intimate elopement location.
- Near a gorgeous pond and tons of scenic views of Cincinnati
- Endless photo opportunities
- This is a small area and can be heavily trafficked so consider only bringing a few family members.
- You can add in more flare to the gazebo by adding gorgeous florals around.
- Only $175 for 1 hour – get your permit HERE.
When you drive about 2 hours out of Cincinnati and into Kentucky, you will find the beautiful Red River Gorge in Daniel Boone National Forest. This is one of the most stunning elopements I have ever photographed.
- Waterfall locations and amazing scenery throughout. Multiple ceremony options.
- Endless epic photo possibilities with your boo.
- Low trafficked areas that will make your intimate elopement even more special.
- Permit/pass required but at a very low price. Check it out HERE.
Looking for west coast vibes in the Midwest? Then this is your dream elopement venue, my friend. Mojave East is an epic non-traditional venue in Cincinnati.
- Indoor/Outdoor feel and courtyard that you can get married in.
- Blank canvas inside for all of your creative visions
- Tons of natural light
- $1000 for 2 hours Mondays-Thursdays; $1500 for 2 hours on select Sundays
- Many amenities added into the final price!
- Check out more about them HERE.
If you’re looking for an industrial, urban and modern place to host your elopement – The Skeleton Root is absolutely amazing.
- Can host up to 100 guests
- Family style table options and a truly unique barrel area that your guests will rave over. So many unique design elements throughout the venue.
- Perfect place for a small ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and dancing all in the same place.
- In Downtown OTR and within walking distance to the most epic places. Take photos throughout all of OTR and grab some coffee while you’re at it. After your night at Skeleton Root, keep the party going at another local bar down the street.
- Get more info about this unique elopement venue HERE!
If you’re looking for a modern, urban indoor/outdoor feel, this is your place.
- 1 hour ceremony with setup and chairs offered at a low price!
- Cafe string lighting throughout inside and a beautiful garden outside.
- Endless photo opportunities and ways to make this place truly unique to your vision.
- Your guests will be amazed by this unique wedding venue.
- Check out all of the information HERE.
A historic elopement location that is great for smaller events and micro weddings. Urban Artifact is unique due to the fact that it is a renovated church. With bistro lighting throughout and gorgeous architecture, you won’t be able to stop staring.
- Urban Artifact can host up to 220 guests but can accommodate smaller events as well
- Has a wedding party suite with private restroom for getting ready during your day
- There are full bar packages available and other add-ons such as DJ packages, draping + more
- Check out this full sanctuary space HERE.
If you’re wanting something truly unique for your elopement, you need to consider glamping. This will seriously be one of the best experiences in your life and guests, if they’re invited.
- You can setup a glamping village for a wedding to celebrate with guests.
- 420 friendly glamping tents available – woot woot!
- Add in florals, balloons or any kind of decoration to make the bell tents special to your vision.
- The owners of The Pop Up BNB will make sure that your entire experience is enjoyable and memorable. They will set up styling for you!
- Contact them for this awesome experience HERE.
If you’re looking for a DIY wedding or elopement location in Cincinnati, Headquarters Event Center is the place for you. With its historic touches and open floor plan, you can host any of your dreams here.
- Can host small events and larger scale events up to 100 guests
- They provide in-house tables, chairs, linens, sound system, coolers/ice, and some venue decorations
- Separate ceremony and reception space. The main center of the venue can be transformed into anything you have in mind.
- A self service elopement venue where you can provide your own catering, alcohol and more!
- Get the full Headquarters experience by checking them out HERE.
Looking for your nontraditional Cincinnati elopement photographer?
You’re in the right freaking place, friend!
Need more help on planning your Cincinnati elopement?
Check out the complete guide to eloping in Cincinnati!