Unique engagement photo locations in Cincinnati, Ohio. This post is to help you plan the ultimate Cincinnati engagement session. You can stroll through downtown for an urban vibe, head to Eden Park from some of the best skyline views or head to Locust and Vine for a modern indoor location.
Mt. Airy Forest
- Wooded hiking trails
- Gorgeous secluded creek in separate area of the park
- You don’t have to walk far to get beautiful views here! It is a beautiful location.
- Small hiking trail
- Secluded areas
- Historic manor for photo opportunities outside
- Beautiful buildings and architecture
- Overlook of the city and Ohio/Kentucky river
- Gazebo overlooking a gorgeous pond
- Secluded spots
- I LOVE this location. You do have to drive a little bit to get to certain locations or they also aren’t too far of a walk.
Locust + Vine | Indoor Studio
- An all white studio that’s perfect to get cozy and play around in. They also have a moody loft on the third floor.
- $50 an hour to rent
- Perfect for if you want to ditch the cold or do something different for your session.
- There is a stunning bathroom with a soaker tub which is great for steamy photo shoots.
Larz Anderson Park
- Super secluded!
- Gorgeous overlook of the Ohio/Kentucky river
- Small in size – this spot has a cute bench and the rest is open. We could set up the ultimate date night with blankets and goodies or run around for a fun, intimate session!
- Perfect for all of the urban vibes
- Rooftops with amazing views of Cincinnati
- Smale Riverfront Park is one of the best spots for photos
- Hiking trails
- Overlook spot
- Beautiful architecture
- Endless possibilities! There’s a ton inside this big park. It does get very busy and crowded in some areas.
- Record store engagement photo location at Plaid Room Records – contact them first before doing your photo shoot.
- Bishops Quarter for a New Orleans French Quarter vibe.
- Stroll through the downtown roads and stop by any of the bars along the way
- Go towards the beautiful biking trail for snow cones in the summer
Rent an Airbnb
- Having your engagement session in an Airbnb is the perfect way to go if you don’t like the aesthetic of your home and would rather take this moment to enjoy a super cool place!